Requisition ID: 63261
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Relocation Approved: No
Acts as logistics’ administrator for the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and related work systems. Provides troubleshooting, problem-solving and coaching assistance. Support and administers training for end users. Creates and maintains databases and reports on maintenance work process KPI’s.
- Acts as the CMMS administrator for Operations and Maintenance departments. Considered as logistics’ “super-user” or subject matter expert in use of SAP Plant Maintenance (SAPPM) module and related work systems.
- Facilitates training and support sessions to SAP PM end users.
- Ensures integrity of location data in master records. Reviews master data requests and preventive maintenance plans for conformance to standardization guidelines established by corporate Maintenance &Reliability.
- Leads implementation of approved CMMS applications.
- Use SAPPM reporting functionality to create queries and generate performance reports on maintenance activities.
- Inputs preventive maintenance plans and maintenance related task lists into SAP PM as needed.
- Creates and maintains maintenance work process KPI’s.
- Reports usage issues to Central SAP support groups.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a high school diploma or an Associate's degree in Business Information Systems, or related discipline required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with SAP PM required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in providing support and training to customers required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications (i.e.; Word, Excel, and Power BI)
- Ability to educate and train end users on the CMMS and applicable applications.
- Self-motivated and capable of working effectively with little supervision
- Ability to prioritize daily work schedules depending on operational requirements.
- Ability to perform well in a team environment.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || La Palma || California || United States (US) || SF:LI-JC-1 || |Information Technology; Logistics || 90623 ||