Requisition ID: 61661
- Drives process improvements across the supply chain to various stakeholders such as suppliers, and internal customers using the Lean Six Sigma methodology. Requires intensive collaboration with cross functional teams to deliver the business improvement strategy, tools, processes, training, and metrics which drive continuous improvement of current SCM processes
- Drafts and maintains policies and procedures documentation. Communicates broadly inside and outside SCM to ensure our stakeholders have clarity and readiness for change. Trains stakeholders to enable changes implemented. Measures and reports on compliance to changes.
- Responsible for highly complex analytics across multiple platforms including but not limited to Spend Analytics. Rationalizes data inconsistencies and design appropriate query methodology. Works cross-functionally to improve spend data quality in our systems through process and system improvements. Monitors and reports on compliance to data quality.
- Drives compliance to standards and data quality through active monitoring, training and change management. Coordinates audit requests and ensures audit responses are completed timely across the organization.
- Responsible for key projects related to risk management as assigned, including designing and implementing solutions which enable SCM to reduce supply risk, e.g., Developing and improving insurance requirement standards, and contract compliance audits.
- Conducts on-going market analysis and leverages supply chain knowledge to understand and articulate market trends and spend analytics
- Continuously communicates to and aligns with stakeholders on SCM initiatives and changes, including implementation plans and SCM metrics. Engages with other Tesoro business functions to influence improvements that contribute inputs and outputs to SCM processes to ensure process integrity and control
- Understands site operational, transactional and category SCM activities to ensure alignment with SCM strategies.
- Responsible for governance and compliance of the supply chain function through analysis of performance measurements, evaluates benchmarks and prepares presentations which evaluate SCM function’s progress against goals for SCM leadership, Operations Executives and other Executive stakeholders across Tesoro.
- Manages supply chain tools, templates and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Mgmt., Engineering, Materials Management, or related field
- 5 or more years in Supply Chain
- LSS Green Belt
- 2 or more years of critical analysis and evaluation of data, financials, and/or market intelligence
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-AA-1 || |Other Corporate Functions || 78256 ||