Requisition ID: 53763
This position is responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. Leads complex projects/initiatives to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization, and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI, and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Creates change management strategies and assess change impact for larger scale projects. Applies structured methodology and leads change management activities, including defining and measuring success metrics.
- Creates deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Identifies, analyzes, and prepares risk mitigation tactics. Evaluates and ensures business/user readiness.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Produces status reports of projects to keep management and/or stakeholders informed of change progress. Track and report issues.
- Provides support and coaching to front line managers and supervisors as they help their staff through transitions.
- Partners with Project Managers to integrate change management activities into project plans and supports communication and training efforts.
- Acts as a resource for less experienced Analysts, reviews and provides guidance as necessary
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, business administration or related field of study required.
- Change management or Prosci certification preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of change management experience, including experience with medium-large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Previous experience creating training and communication plans for projects preferred.
See What Its Like At Tesoro:
Tesoro Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, is a leading independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products with a strategically focused presence in the western United States. Tesoro, through our subsidiaries, owns and operates six refineries with a combined capacity of over 850,000 barrels per day. Our retail-marketing system includes over 2,200 retail stations under the ARCO®, Shell®, Exxon®, Mobil®, USA Gasoline™ and Tesoro® brands. Our full-service logistics business, a limited partnership formed by Tesoro Corporation as Tesoro Logistics LP (TLLP), owns and operates 3,500 miles of crude oil, refined products and natural gas pipelines; 28 crude oil and refined products truck and marine terminals; 9 million barrels of storage capacity; and four natural gas processing complexes. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, our operations span 18 states.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
EOE: Race / Sex / Veteran / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2 || |Information Technology || 78259 ||