A Fantastic Tax Free Job Opportunity for an experienced Senior Crisis Management OFFICER to be based in Qatar by a leading operating oil and gas company.
To qualify, candidate must have the following Qualification/Knowledge/Skills/Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Occupational Health and Safety, Environment studies or equivalent.
2. 8 years’ experience in crisis management or emergency response in the oil and gas industry including onshore and offshore operations.
3. Able to lead scenario identification sessions.
4. Decisive with strong management skills, self-motivated and the ability to provide added value within a team.
5. Excellent skills in written and spoken English with ability to produce procedures and technical reports.
6. Proficient computer literacy (including MS Office applications).
7. Very good training skills.
8. Ability to listen, persuade and influence at all levels.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.