Requisition ID: 61361
This position is responsible for enhancing and developing moderately complex reports, dashboards and visualizations using various business intelligence tools in reporting and analytics tool set. Partnering with solution architects, business analysts and end users to gather & document requirements, develop technical design, develop & test target solution for production deployment, and assist application support team in issue resolution.
- Coordinates with business analyst and other IT departments to design, develop, implement, enhance, and maintain moderately complex dashboards and visualizations and adheres to Tesoro’s development standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Works closely with business users to understand business processes and document requirements to design technical solutions.
- Coordinates technical aspects of operations such as solving production problems, making enhancements to existing functionality, and fixes bugs in the application.
- Collaborate and partner with solution architects and other developers to exchange ideas for better overall architecture, solutions and best practices
- Develops proto-types and presents to stakeholders as solution options as well as for purposes of introducing new technologies and development techniques in the environment.
- Develops test plans and executes testing (unit and integration), resolves defects, and documents results.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves production support issues as assigned and provides recommendations to management, customers, and peers.
- Develops training materials, support documentation, and provides end user training within the scope of responsibility.
- Minimum 5+ years of diversified information technology experience required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Business Administration required.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in building moderately complex data models, reports, and dashboards from various structured and unstructured data sources including Excel, SQL Server, Teradata, SAP HANA, Salesforce, SAP BW, Web, OData and more
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in dashboard and visualization tools such as Microsoft PowerBI, SAP Lumira and other
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, SAP HANA
- Experience in SAP ERP, SAP BW, and SAP HANA is preferred
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry experience is preferred
- Knowledge of PLC methodology, HP ALM, ServiceNow
- Basic knowledge of SAP ERP and SAP BI technology is preferred
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2 || |Information Technology || 78259 ||