As an specialist- Energy Storage, the candidate would report to Head of Section-Solar in India.
There could be travel for 30% of time within and outside India
- Grid modelling/technical analysis and in performance modelling of Energy Storage System design
- Identify and execute high quality power energy solutions. Apply working knowledge of energy storage media for electric grid-installed energy storage.
- Review customer specifications and support customers in selection of storage solution for the application.
- Prepare and submit technical and commercial proposals in response to customer's interest, need, and RFQs.
- Provide leadership and support for energy storage in APAC region.
- To lead and manage projects related to solar, wind and energy storage
- To develop and maintain professional relationship will all major stakeholders
- Conduct technical presentations to customers, in trade shows, conferences and seminars on the company and our services.
- To formulate strategy and develop energy storage related business in India and other APAC countries and develop team for the same
- To coordinate and collaborate with APAC and global team for the fulfilment of DNV GL's goal, vision and strategy
- B. Tech / M. Tech strong technical background
- More than 7 years of work experience in relevant industry
- Subject matter expert on various battery storage solutions
- Vision to foresee opportunities and develop services around the same
- Knowledge and experience with relevant guidelines
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for analysing statistical data.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; fluency in English is a must
- Strong teamwork, but must be a Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing consulting environment
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: