Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Estimator with extensive experience in the Oil and Gas Petrochemical industry.
Saudi Aramco has selected Wood to develop a FEED for a mega program in the Onshore Eastern Province surrounding Tanajib, Safaniyah and Ju'aymah in Saudi Arabia. The increased crude and gas production will demand the initial expansion of an onshore GOSP (gas oil separation plant) at Tanajib, a Greenfield 2.5bnscf (billion standard cubic feet) gas plant, together with NGL (natural gas liquid) expansion at Wasit. This will all be supported by a new cogeneration power plant expected to generate 750 Mw (megawatts) for both onshore and offshore compression, together with power for onshore utilities.
* Understand the Wood and Project specific estimating procedures and develop the estimate methodology to be applied
* Plan the activities to timely deliver the estimate, in accordance with the project milestones
* Develop cost of equipment
* Coordinate and provide assistance and guidance to subordinates, review respective outputs
* Build working relationships and communicate effectively with all other functions, particularly where input to estimating is essential
* Take part in and liaise with Client's representative on estimating topics
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a technical discipline Engineering
* Over 12+ years' experience in Estimation in a Senior position with Engineering Contractor for major Oil & Gas Projects
* Knowledge of special application estimation software packages
* Experience in Aramco Projects or GCC Regional projects are preferred
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.