Requisition ID: 64001
This position supports the Marketing business unit and is responsible for consolidating and analyzing enterprise data from multiple sources in order to inform the business and support effective decision making on operations and strategy. Prepares reports and analysis to identify and monitor business drivers that affect profitability and support overall management strategy.
- Compiles and consolidates data from various sources to analyze and report information for use in decision making by management.
- Develops and maintains models, analysis, and forecasts, interprets and determines key drivers behind business results relative to plans, and presents findings and alternatives to business leaders.
- Measures operational and financial performance relative to business plan(s). Supports development and preparation of business scorecard performance reporting.
- Develops recurring reports and analytics for assigned business segment. Prepares ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis as required.
- Maintains strong working relationship with operational business partners and anticipates customer needs.
- Acts as liaison to assigned business segment for financial related matters, responds to inquiries, and may facilitate accounting activities.
- Leads special projects related to area of expertise, which may include facilitating budget process, process/systems improvements, and other recurring or ad-hoc initiatives.
- May train, mentor, and review the work of others.
Required EDUCATION and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
- Minimum 4 years of experience in business or financial analysis required.
- Thorough knowledge of finance and accounting concepts and principles
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers
- Effective oral and written communication skills with ability to present to and influence management
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to recommend effective solutions
- Ability to perform complex financial modeling and analysis
- Ability to lead projects and cross-functional discussions