Major Duties as Senior Lead Auditor:
The primary function of the Lead Auditor will be to perform Food Safety / Quality / other management system audits according to specific client requirements or international recognized GFSI / ISO schemes and perform value added 2 nd party assessments and training
- Communicates in a clear, open, active and honest manner (verbal and written) and seeks understanding of other views
- Actively contributes to the success of the team and collaborates to create results
- Builds good personal and professional relationships
- Is creative and takes initiatives
- Recognizes the need for and adapts well to change
- Able to have independent communication with customers professional staff
- Shows understanding of both customers' needs and able to explain rational of decisions
- Cares for customer and provide solutions that improve their business.
- Proactively seeks to identify real customer needs and manage customer expectations accordingly
- Demonstrates proactive approach towards market and sales activities
- Receives positive feedback from customers and acts on feedback
- Able to reach and communicate decisions even under stressful situations
- Able to contribute actively with market intelligence
- Plans and executes work with required quality and within agreed schedule and budget
- Delivers according to DNV GL methodology
- Demonstrates continuous improvement
- Can work as PM for smaller projects based on clearly defined framework. Executes such projects according to relevant processes and procedures.
- Takes responsibility for own competence and career development
- Understands and follows relevant DNV GL systems, tools, work processes and methodology
- Demonstrates the ability to apply knowledge and skills in the work
- Shares information and professional knowledge with colleagues
- Understands relevant international standards and practices
- Systematically builds up and maintain/acquire auditor and trainer registration
Major Duties as Food Sector Development:
The key objective of the Business development officer is to take profitable growth positions in the food industry with clear customer value propositions, with focus on:
- Demonstrated experience in managing key accounts and client relationships in business development situations
- Segment growth areas
- Market input to regional tactical plans
- Developing new and large project opportunities
- Member of Key account team for relevant Key customers
- Opportunity portfolio management; ensure good processes that keep track on BA activities toward customers, prospects and order backlog
- Engage in key sales lead, in particular prospective large and mega projects
- Actively profile DNV GL in the market through conference presentations and journal articles
- Interface with the technical segments, leveraging key competencies to support sales
- Masters in Food Science / Food Technology / Food Microbiology / Food Engineering / Biochemistry / other food discipline related fields from a reputed institute.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the food chain discipline, out of which minimum 2 years has to be in quality / food safety / production function.
- Deep knowledge of FSSAI regulations
- Understanding of factory/warehouse rules and procedures
- Willing and able to travel up to 100%
- Must be qualified GFSI approved scheme auditor
- Must be IRCA approved Lead trainer for FSSC / ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Courses
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate directly with clients at all levels of an organization including senior management
- Ability to read/interpret audit protocols, labor regulations and work instructions
- Ability to write thorough audit reports
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world's leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: