Requisition ID: 64761
Responsible for daily timekeeping for assigned employees and provides day-to-day human resources support for assigned area.
- Provides broad support for assigned functional area, including day-to-day operations, data and records management, planning and scheduling events and agendas, and other program and project support.
- Produces and reviews ad hoc reports and ensures data accuracy and integrity. Tracks and monitors metrics and trends.
- Conducts research and prepares and submits documents for review and processing. Collaborates with others to confirm and clarify details of actions/assignment.
- Maintains electronic and/or paper-based files and records and ensures compliance with records retention requirements.
- Responds to questions related to processes, programs, and procedures and acts as project/program coordinator for assigned area.
- May assists with budget monitoring and maintenance and provides general support for program related expenses.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 4 years of experience supporting a Human Resources area or related programs required
- Records Management
- Customer Service
- Data Integrity
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Data Analysis
- HR Policies and Procedures
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Anacortes || Washington || United States (US) || SF:LI-SC-2 || |Other Corporate Functions || 98221 ||