A global Semiconductor client of mine are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join them on a contract basis at their site in Austria for a long term project developing a high technology process node.
* Coordinate with cross-functional teams to plan resource allocation to support projects
* Track projects in definition and investigation which are destined for Work Statement/Development launch
* Prepare Work Statements for new project and project modifications
* Lead Project execution spec to mass production
* Track projects in development to keep on time and budget, and align resources and tasks for proper allocation
* Report project status to management
* Coordinate and set up project development launch meetings to get full support from other departments
* Coordinate essential technology block development for roadmap projects
* Electrical Engineering degree or similar
* Semiconductor Industry background (3 years)
* Project Management experience (5+ years)
* Fluency in English language (spoken and written)
* Technical experience in Layout/Design with electrical products
* Developing technologies for 14nm
* Project Management training/certification
* Excellent cross-functional management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months (initial)
Rate: Negotiable (DOE)
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who might be please forward on your most up to date CV ASAP and I'll be in touch to discuss further, alternatively, please give me a call on +44 (0) 207 324 1910 to find out more.
***********AS ALWAYS REFERRALS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED***************
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.