Requisition ID: 60184
Performs a variety of moderately to highly complex Revenue/Regulatory Accounting activities in accordance with policies, principles, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Perform monthly Revenue allocations and distribution.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly journal entries.
- File monthly & quarterly Severance Tax reports (North Dakota & Utah).
- ONRR reporting (Office of Natural Revenue Resources).
- North Dakota Withholdings for non-residence royalty owners.
- Meet all critical closing deadlines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Minimum 4 years accounting/finance experience or 2 years of experience with an oil and gas E&P company in Accounting.
- SAP Software experience or relevant Oil and Gas accounting system is preferred.
- Severance Tax Reporting is a plus.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-SP-1; SF:LI-YCP-1 || |Accounting & Finance || 78259 ||