Requisition ID: 59621
SAP Data Archiving Solution Architect will serve as a liaison and coach to functional and technical resources assigned from the functional and technical teams in addressing their data archiving deliverables. This individual will be expected to leverage broad SAP functional and technical experience in multiple SAP areas, ensuring that key functional analysis and related development and implementation activities are performed as data archiving is deployed.
- Principal liaison/coach to the functional and technical resources assigned from the process team on data archiving deliverables.
- Provide knowledge and expertise on current SAP data archiving processes and procedures.
- Fully understand and communicate to the process and technical teams, the capabilities, and limitations of the SAP Data archiving solution set. Advocate recommended process design and technical design changes within the process teams.
- Collaborate with functional and technical team leads, and senior members of the SAP customer community, to define and implement global SAP data archiving processes and solutions.
- Lead/participate in SAP data archiving related design workshops, gathering and understanding the business requirements, translating/mapping those requirements to BT business process solutions, aligning and rationalizing disparate requirements, identifying/managing gaps and addressing resultant change impacts.
- Design, create, test & document the configuration of SAP Data archiving modules/tools in support global business requirements.
- Ensure the products and components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operational requirements.
- Review, approve and sign off deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or similarly related field of study required.
- Minimum of 4 or more years of experience with SAP deployments, basis administration.
- Broad functional knowledge and grasp of integration between SAP data objects across SAP modules.
- Ability to translate functional/technical requirements and concepts with the business communities.
- Ability to develop and evaluate alternative functional solutions to best meet the needs of the business.
- Four years of IT experience
- Two years of experience implementing global SAP data archiving implementations.
- Two years of experience working with SAP’s ILM, IRM and archiving technologies.
- Prior experience addressing the retention management and disposition of archived content.
- Compliance and Application Validation experience
- Detail oriented, ability to be self-directed, and possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent procedural and regulatory documentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written and team collaboration skills
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-SP-1 || |Information Technology || 78259 ||