Requisition ID: 56585
This role is responsible for delivery on technology roadmaps that are aligned with the business capability blueprint. It will provide thought leadership across the delivery organization to ensure consistent and standard solutions design.
- Analyzes business requirements to determine and recommend solution design based on current architecture strategy.
- Analyzes the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Analyzes technology industry and market trends, and determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
- Designs and leads the implementation of an ESA based on enterprise business requirements and IT strategies.
- Designs and directs the governance activities associated with ensuring ESA compliance.
- Develops a road map of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state (as defined by the ESA).
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards, as well as the design of standard software configurations.
- Collaborates with other solution architects and project leaders to identify drivers and triggers that require a modification of the solution architecture based on project business requirements.
- Identifies the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, technology, information) and financial impact of a recommended solution architecture.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Work closely with the program management office to ensure alignment of plans with what is being delivered.
- Develops reference architecture and ensure project and solutions delivery to that target architecture.
- Coaches other solutions delivery personnel in the design of solution design best practices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- HR processes
- Cloud environment
- SAP HR, SuccessFactors, Time Capture systems (e.g. workforce Software or Kronos)
- Data Conversion Interface integration
- Participating or leading large-scale technical projects for HR.
- Working with HR business to integrate non-SAP applications,
- Integrating data from non-SAP systems into SuccessFactors
- Consultative skills
- Gathering and translating HR business requirements and recommending solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or similarly related field of study required.
- TOGAF Certification preferred.
- 4 or more years of experience in a diversified information technology required.
- 4 or more years of experience as an architect or process design specialist preferred.
Tesoro Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, is a leading independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products with a strategically focused presence in the western United States. Tesoro, through our subsidiaries, owns and operates seven refineries with a combined capacity of over 895,000 barrels per day. Our retail-marketing system includes over 2,400 retail stations under the ARCO®, Shell®, Exxon®, Mobil®, USA Gasoline™, Rebel™ and Tesoro® brands. Our full-service logistics business, a master limited partnership formed by Tesoro Corporation as Tesoro Logistics LP (TLLP), owns and operates 4,000 miles of crude oil, refined products and natural gas pipelines; 29 crude oil and refined products truck and marine terminals; 15 million barrels of storage capacity; two crude oil rail facilities; and four natural gas processing complexes. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, our operations span 18 states.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2 || |Information Technology || 78259 ||