The Global Centre HR delivers high quality HR services to European countries. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS HR Regional Centers within Europe, together developing the Global Shared Service HR function for DNV GL.
We are seeking Senior Specialist HR Office for the Global Centre HR responsible for document-, personnel- and employee data management for countries in Europe.
As the member of HR Office team, your main focus will be on Absence Management administration. Additionally, you will prepare and deliver HR documents to employees or authorities, such as: Certificates, Confirmation Letters and Statement of income. You will further archive the employee personnel file according to legal requirements and company needs, and register and maintain employee master data in the HR IT system while assuring its quality and consistency.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (not graduated with some experience may be considered)
- Some administration experience, preferably within Personnel, File Management, Document Management and/or Employee Data Management
- Experience in Absence Management administration will be a strong asset
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and preferably Oracle
- Excellent English skills required - written and verbal.
- Some up to date knowledge of employment legislation in European countries would be an advantage
- Previous work experience in international environment will be a strong asset.
Characteristics of Successful Employee
A caring and respectful team player who acts consistently in accordance with the DNV GL company values
- Positive attitude, customer centric mind set
- Highly motivated with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Willing to learn and develop and proactively identifies opportunities for improvement of work
- Demonstrates excellent organisational skills. Ability to plan and prioritise own workload and work on own initiative as well as manage conflicting deadlines
- Ability to foster positive relationships at all levels of the organisation and across multiple locations. Good cultural awareness
- Quality orientated, with a focus on attention to detail.
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people's competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: