Good Evening Network,
My client based in the South Yorkshire region is actively looking for a Site Agent within our Highways Division. The project will involve upgrading this section to an All-Lane Running (ALR) motorway. This is a great opportunity for skilled Highways professionals to be part of a successful team.
* Day to day responsibility for delivery of projects from contract award to issue of defects certificate, maintaining and maximising quality of service and profitability
* Maintain and enforce health, safety and environmental standards as required by statute and company's safety policies
* Build long term relationships with clients, joint venture partners, contractors and other key stakeholders
* Undertake role of the Site Safety Supervisor
* Ensure systems are in place and used in order that quality of work is to the prescribed contractual and national standards
* Monitor the capability of staff and contractors to undertake current and prospective workloads and report to site management
* Identify \ Assist to introduce new processes, techniques and innovations on site
* Plan and co-ordinate the projects as allocated, ensuring the correct administering of the Contractual Processes
* Undertake traffic management programming and management
* Administer the cost forecast, valuation and reporting systems, maximise cash flow and profitability
Experience and Qualifications:
* Background in Highway Construction, Earthworks & Structures
* Previous experience in site management
* Ideally previous experience gained from a main contractor
* CSCS card
* Thorough understanding of commercial and procurement processes
* Thorough understanding of project planning and monitoring processes
* Thorough understanding of safety, environmental and quality management processes and able to demonstrate positive track record
* Able to demonstrate an effective co-ordination strategy for onsite works
Duration: 12 Months
Location: South Yorkshire
If you or anyone else is interested, please let me know by sending your CV and I will be in touch.
Looking to interview next week.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.