We are looking for a candidate who can assist our customers to properly use ShipManager application which includes the following responsibilities:
- Assist with workflow questions for procurement users
- Understand the ISM workflow of the maritime domain and assist QHSE users
- Support customers with our Navigator Port application
- Troubleshoot technical problems on board related to our application
- Visit customers on-site (Vessel trips within Europe)
- Collaborate with our unit in APAC
- Maintain our customer service hotline / ticketing system
- Customer Service - demonstrate the ability to respond with a high degree of urgency to the needs & requests of others, internally and externally. Understand the impact of their work on others.
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Maintain constructive relationships and demonstrate respect for everyone contacted.
- Accurately provide and receive information in oral and written communications.
- Consistently provide ideas, opinions or information in an articulate, professional way.
- Actively listen to others and demonstrate understanding of other points of view.
- Willingness and ability to adjust to changing conditions or priorities.
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organizations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries. Operating in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: