A Fantastic Tax Free Job Opportunity for an experienced Sr. Architectural Engineer for a COMPLEX BUILDING PROJECT WITH MEGA STRUCTURES to be based in Qatar by a leading operating oil and gas company.
To qualify, candidate must have the following Qualification/Knowledge/Skills/Experience:
- Bachelor degree in discipline engineering
- Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable
- 10 years relevant post graduate experience, 6 years of which in the oil and gas industry.
- Skill/Knowledge of International, Shell DEPs and/or QP standards related to his area of expertise
- Experience of managing time, cost and quality in engineering projects within multiple project environment
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
Intersted? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.