1. B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification from an internationally recognized University with extensive design and construction experience of HVAC Works related to the Building Services Industry.
2. Membership in a relevant recognized professional organization.
3. A minimum of twelve (12) years experience in the design, construction and commissioning of HVAC Works related large size high rise buildings.
4. Experience and knowledge of International Standards, Specifications, testing and commissioning of HVAC Systems and coordination with other engineering disciplines.
5. Experience in review and approval of contractors submittals, shop drawings and method statements to ensure high quality of works in compliance with design drawings and specifications.
6. Effective communication and team buildings skills including presentation, report writing and management of meetings.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.