1. Bachelor degree in discipline engineering equivalent
2. Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable
3. 10 years relevant post graduate experience with specific discipline design engineering experience, with an international consulting company, EPIC contractor or Operating Company.
Possess sound technical knowledge in his discipline area. Experience requirements include as applicable:
a. Lay out materials
b. Static equipment engineering skills for HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection etc. for Commercial Buildings
4. Skills/knowledge of International and/or QP standards related to his area of expertise, including proficiency in applicable engineering software such as AUTOCAD and review of layout in 3D modelling software.
5. Possess good communication and presentation skills and be fluent in English.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.