Our client is a leading EPC Company with major activities in offshore Oil & Gas construction and services.
The successful candidate with ideally have experience in offshore construction / commissioning and major exposure working with commissioning software's.
Senior Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
* Receives Project documentation and understands Scope of Work related to his discipline what is required.
* Lead a team to undertake commissioning activities in small projects.
* Interfaces with other disciplines to ensure integration of activities.
* Implement & test the subsystems as per project commissioning test sheets.
* Preparation of method statements, procedures and routines where required.
* Interface towards Precommissioning and Company personnel.
* Reports on work progress, bringing to notice potential problems or delays and recommends solutions.
* Assist during the database preparation for precommissioning status index and commissioning technical database.
* Plan, Monitor and assist in Vendor activities as required.
* Ensure temporary supplies and commissioning spares are adequate for the subsystem testing.
* Perform inter-discipline checks.
* Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor degree in Engineering.
* 10 years commissioning experience within the oil and gas industry with at least 4 years in a key Commissioning role.
* Supervisory potentials.
* Good understanding of specific Engineering discipline.
* Knowledge of Commissioning software.
* Good command of written and spoken English.
* Good technical knowledge and skills.
* Good Communication skills.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.