Requisition ID: 62366
Ensures that the company’s pipeline system is operated and maintained in a safe manner and in accordance with federal, state and local regulations and rules. Assists pipeline field operations with compliance and risk mitigation. Provides expert consultation to engineering and operations personnel on regulatory requirements and works to ensure that operations are conducted within the risk profile of the company.
- Provides oversight and strategic direction to Tesoro’s pipeline safety programs, which may include the Integrity Management Program, Operations and Maintenance Manuals, Operator Qualification Program, and Public Awareness Program.
- Maintains and updates pipeline safety programs to ensure continuing compliance with regulations and industry standards
- Provides compliance support and technical expertise to regional pipeline operations personnel regarding pipeline safety regulations.
- Serves as a liaison with pipeline regulators and represents Tesoro during agency interactions and inspections.
- Conducts self-audits of logistics assets to ensure pipeline regulatory compliance and proper risk management methods are in place and functioning properly.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum undergraduate degree in engineering, physical or natural science, or other related technical discipline required.
- Minimum seven years of experience in the pipeline, petroleum, federal/state agency, or consulting industries focusing on the area of pipeline regulatory compliance and/or pipeline integrity management programs.
- Experience interacting with the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Administration (PHMSA) and/or the Minnesota Office of Pipeline Safety are strongly preferred.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Saint Paul || Minnesota || United States (US) || SF:LI-EQ1 || |Environmental, Health, Safety & Security; Logistics || 55071 ||