Requisition ID: 65282
Manages all aspects projects related to Process Excellence and IT from initiation to completion. Ensures projects are completed on time, in accordance with project specifications, and within approved budget.
- Analyzes project requirements and develops project plan and charter.
- Estimates costs, resources and time required to complete deliverables.
- Coordinates activities of project team and/or outside contractors to ensure milestones are met.
- Tracks project progress and monitors performance against plan.
- Identifies and resolves issues; escalates issues as necessary.
- Facilitates meetings and prepares reports and presentations to communicate project status.
- May train and mentor others.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP certification preferred
- Minimum 4 years of project management experience required
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing multiple, concurrent projects using disciplined project management principles, practices, and methodologies
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2 || |Information Technology || 78259 ||