Requisition ID: 63726
Performs assigned audit engagement tasks to complete projects within the Annual Audit Plan, specific to the operations of the Logistics, Marketing, and Refining organizations.
- Develops basic understanding of business processes subject to audit. Fosters and maintains relationships with clients to facilitate audit execution. Communicates engagement status and results of work performed to Internal Audit team members and management.
- Engages in team planning efforts by providing relevant risk knowledge, conducting client interviews to further understanding of business unit and processes subject to audit, preparing narratives and walkthroughs, and completing assigned research areas.
- Completes testing on assigned areas utilizing knowledge of basic accounting principles, auditing standards, business processes, Company policies, and relevant regulatory rules and regulations. Performs data analytics, validates potential exceptions with audit clients, and performs self-review of work.
- Documents work performed to support observations and conclusions utilizing established documentation protocol. Prepares exception summary and assists with the preparation and/or review of draft audit reports when requested. Responds accordingly to supervisor review and feedback.
• Minimum undergraduate degree in business, accounting or related field typically required.
• Eligible to pursue Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) accreditation.
• Minimum 0-2 years internal auditing, general accounting or equivalent public accounting experience typically required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-SC-2 || |Accounting & Finance || 78259 ||