We are seeking a security cleared and Chartered Structural Engineer to work on a contract basis in the nuclear industry in Reading.
Tasks the individual will be expected to support within the period of engagement are:
* Management of the Detailed Design Package;
* Technical support to the pre-installation
* Technical input to supporting PSR and PCMSR documentation
* Support to Flood Phase 2 assessment work
* Management of Gantry Survey output & assessment
* Management and evaluation of Intrusive Inspections Survey results and technical implications
A leading nuclear engineering company.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Chartered Structural Engineer.
Strong background in Structural Engineering within highly regulated industries.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.