Requisition ID: 61444
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
DISCIPLINE: CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Duration: Summer 2018
Hours per week: 40
Location: Refinery & Logistics Locations (See map of locations: http://andeavor.com/operations )
Interns will gain practical, hands-on experience and training that will provide an opportunity for growth, learning and development within the Refining, Logistics and Marketing industry.
Interns will contribute to project-driven work and/or daily operational responsibilities in support of one of the following Business Units:
Through orientation and professional development offerings, Andeavor’s Interns will gain exposure to the above mentioned Business Units and the industry while engaging in goal setting, performance reviews and networking.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program majoring in chemical engineering or a related discipline
- 3.0 minimum GPA strongly preferred
- Preferred Classification: Junior or Senior
- Willing to relocate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Detail-oriented; effective time management and organization
- Customer focused; demonstrated professionalism and initiative
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple wellknown fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-SM2 || |Engineering; Students & Recent Graduates || 78259 ||