Requisition ID: 62022
SUMMER 2018 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
DISCIPLINE: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Duration: Summer 2018
Hours per week: 40
Location(s): Refining locations including Salt Lake City, UT and Los Angeles, CA
Interns will gain practical, hands-on experience and training that will provide an opportunity for growth, learning and development within the Logistics, Refining and Marketing industry.
Interns will contribute to project-driven work and/or daily operational responsibilities in support of Refining.
Through orientation and professional development offerings, Andeavor’s interns will gain exposure to the above mentioned Business Unit and the industry while engaging in goal setting, performance reviews and networking.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program majoring in electrical engineering or a related discipline
- 3.0 minimum GPA strongly preferred
- Preferred Classification: Junior or Senior (graduating December 2018 or May 2019)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Detail-oriented; effective time management and organization
- Customer focused; demonstrated professionalism and initiative
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Mobile; willingness to consider relocation in the future
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Salt Lake City || Utah || United States (US) || SF:LI-SU-1 || |Engineering; Students & Recent Graduates || 84103 ||