Requisition ID: 61401
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
DISCIPLINE: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Duration: Summer 2018 Hours per week: 40 Location: San Antonio, TX
Intern will gain practical, hands-on experience and training that will provide an opportunity for growth, learning and development within the Refining and Marketing industry. Interns will support project-driven work and/or daily operational tasks in support of one or more of the following departments:
- Capital Projects
- Procurement Operations
- Procurement Systems
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supply Chain Analytics
Through orientation and professional development offerings, Tesoro’s Interns will gain exposure to the above mentioned departments and the industry while engaging in goal setting, performance reviews, networking and round-table discussions.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program majoring in supply chain management or a related discipline
- 3.0 minimum GPA strongly preferred
- Preferred Classification: Junior, Senior, Graduate Student
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Detail-oriented; effective time management and organization
- Customer focused; demonstrated professionalism and initiative
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple wellknown fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-SM2 || |Other Corporate Functions; Students & Recent Graduates || 78259 ||