Requisition ID: 64541
Supervises maintenance work group in servicing, maintaining and repairing mechanical equipment (pumps, motors, compressors, etc.) used in oil and gas production and processing.
- Oversees preventive, predictive and scheduled maintenance on mechanical equipment (incinerators, valves, charge pumps and seals).
- Implements effective equipment maintenance/overhaul of specified equipment in accordance with company and vendor procedures so as to facilitate maximum reliability, availability and safety of the equipment (valves, compressors, pumps, vessels, heat exchangers, fans, piping etc.).
- Oversees routine maintenance checks and report/resolve any faults or abnormalities of equipment. Ensures proper documentation of maintenance records.
- Installs and/or modifies mechanical equipment for use in hazardous and non-hazardous locations, ensuring all safety regulations have been followed.
- Coordinates daily work schedule with Operations. Reviews critical jobs/operations with crafts and contractors; assigns specific work to specific personnel. Updates backlog to ensure true representation of actual remaining work.
- Ensures operations maintain a safe environment by enforcing safety policies and procedures in accordance with regulatory and company requirements.
Collaborates with Operations Supervisors and Maintenance Scheduler to produce weekly, two-week look-ahead and three-week look-ahead schedules.
Collaborates with peers to continually improve Reliability and Maintenance Repair processes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5 years maintenance crafts experience in oil and gas industry required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Vernal || Utah || United States (US) || SF:LI-JC-1 || |Logistics || 84078 ||