DNV GL - Digital Solutions is seeking a Technical Support Coordinator. The Technical Support Coordinator is a crucial role to ensure our external clients questions are answered in a timely and efficient manner. The successful candidate will be responsible for answering and directing calls, sorting email questions appropriately, greeting external customers and providing support to internal colleagues as needed. This position will be located in our Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania office.
Tasks May Include
- During normal business hours, answer Client Support phone, accurately take client details and log case in Salesforce CRM tool. Using the list of available support team members, transfer the phone call.
- During normal business hours, continuously monitor the Client Support mailbox, and sort and route emails based on pre-defined rules/guidelines.
- Using all available outlook calendars, maintain an accurate list of Client Support team's availability for call forwarding. Using this information, create the weekly "call sheet" for Client Support and distribute to team
- Maintain customer database records through Salesforce, including adding new clients, deactivating clients and updating records based on customer requests.
- Coordinate luncheons and area information for visiting clients and guests, including in-house software training classes.
- Support training function by provided printed materials including badges, pens, notepads, certificates, etc as required for public and private trainings on and offsite.
- Enter completed paper training evaluations into web application.
- Complete the requests for access to our Customer Portal; use research and tools available to determine if access should be granted or denied
- Answer incoming calls to main office switchboard in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Ensure visitors sign in and receive safety information and visitor badges before entering work areas.
- Provide administrative support to the Mechanicsburg Software business, including: Orders supply of coffee and company beverages, works with coffee vendor to ensure equipment in maintained in sanitary and working condition. Stocks kitchen areas. Maintain updated office records, including telephone lists, office assignments, employee schedules and travel itineraries.
- Periodically assist with mailroom duties, using FedEx and USPS systems
- Support office HSE inspections Quarterly.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of administrative responsibilities
- Must have a minimum of a High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be customer focused
- Must be proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and other applications in use throughout the office
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be courteous and professional
- Must have an exceptional attendance record, willing to work Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Must show exceptional ability to multi task
- Experience using Salesforce customer system preferred
- Must show ability to learn technical keywords to properly identify client needs and person to help
- Must be able to work in a professional office environment, including sitting at desk for long periods of time.
- Physical abilities necessary to perform regular functions of the job: sitting or standing at desk for long periods. Very minor lifting/carrying of supplies (20lbs or less)
- We conduct pre-employment background check and drug screenings
Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa sponsorship, are not available for this position
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
Company & Business Area Description
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: