Electrical Motor Winder
Our cliens is one of the largest independent provider of repair and maintenance services for rotating equipment across the UK. They are looking to build upon their established team with another three phase AC winder.
Our client requires you to rewind and assemble various types of electronic rotating equipment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Dismantle, rewind, reassemble and testing of electrical components
- Site visits to remove/install equipment
- Inspection and documentation of incoming products to set procedures
- Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding
- Renew worn or damaged parts
- Operate specialised repair and testing equipment.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE TECHNICAL BACKGROUND
- Stripping and rewinding of electrical motors and other rotating equipment
- apprentiship or degree
- established experience in electrical engineering, focusing on electrical rotating and static equipment
- Previous experience of dismantling, rewinding, assembling and testing of electro-mechanical rotating equipment
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.