On the pre-conference day, Tuesday April 14, the International Well Control Forum will be hosting an exclusive 1/2 day workshop for all Premium Pass holders and IWCF members.
The workshop and networking reception runs from 4pm – 8pm at the Hilton Treetops and is free to all premium pass holders and IWCF members.
Speakers include: David Price, CEO of IWCF, George Galloway, Well Intervention Task Force Chair and Steve Redgrave, UK Branch Chair and Rotary Drilling Task Force Lead.
The workshop will include presentations on:
- How IWCF’s five levels of training will be deployed to industry
- The Well Intervention Task Force and how this new group is approaching key industry challenges
- A Q&A session with the Rotary Drilling and Well Intervention Task Forces
The content of the workshop will grant attendees access to...
- See how the International Well Control Forum’s focus on the North Sea will support new global safety and competency best practice’s introduction to the region
- Examine how the IWCF’s 5 levels of training will be deployed to industry and encourage a higher calibre of staff competency and efficiency
- Hear directly from the well intervention task force and understand how this group will approach key intervention challenges and support the development of North Sea intervention
PLUS: Meet the team – Have your questions answered by IWCF, Intervention Task Force and Rotary Drilling Task Force board members to see how you can participate in this new initiative